This Privacy and Security Statement applies to this Wentworth Williams & Associates website, which operates under the domain name "www.wentworthwilliams.com" for a broad range of Professional Services.
We understand and appreciate that you, as a Wentworth Williams & Associates website visitor, are concerned about your privacy and about the confidentiality and security of information we may gain about you online. Wentworth Williams & Associates is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy and Security Statement explains how we may treat your personal information as you access and interact with the Wentworth Williams & Associates Website.
As the Wentworth Williams & Associates Website develops and as technology evolves, Wentworth Williams & Associates will strive to provide you with better and more customised services and a more effective website. Wentworth Williams & Associates encourages you to review the Privacy and Security Statement periodically because the Privacy and Security Statement may change from time to time.
If you visit our Website to read, browse or download information, our system will record the date and time of your visit to our site, the pages viewed and any information downloaded.
Our Website also contains links to the websites of third party providers of goods and services ("Third Party Websites").
If you have accessed Third Party Websites through our Website and if those third parties collect information about you, Wentworth Williams & Associates may also collect or have access to that information as part of our arrangements with those third parties. Third Party Websites may contain their own privacy statements and those third parties are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
If you use any of the interactive facilities offered by our Website, we may collect personally identifiable information that you may supply. Typically this information includes:
- first names;
- home address;
- e-mail address;
- birth date;
- and gender.
We may use or disclose this information in the ways that are described in this Privacy and Security Statement.
- to determine if you have previously visited the Wentworth Williams & Associates Website;
- to identify pages you have accessed and Third Party Websites you have accessed;
- for marketing purposes; and
- for administrative and security purposes.
Use and disclosure information, including cookie information
We will only use or disclose personal information or other information, including generated by cookies ("cookie information") that you have provided to us when:
- a. you have authorised us to do so;
- b. we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure within a reasonable period as we may determine;
- c. we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement or other statutory or governmental agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions; or
- d. Wentworth Williams & Associates is authorised, required or permitted by law to disclose the information, or in the circumstances set out in the Privacy Application at Wentworth Williams & Associates Website.
An exception is where you access a Third Party Website from our Website. In that case, cookie information and information about your preferences or other information that you provide about yourself may be shared between that third party (ie.) the person hosting the Third Party Website and also members of Wentworth Williams & Associates.
Third Party Websites may contain their own privacy statements and those third parties are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
How We Handle Emails
We may preserve the content of any e-mail that you send us, especially if we believe that we have a legal requirement to do so. We may use or disclose any personal information contained in your e-mail, including your e-mail address in the ways set out in this Privacy and Security Statement. Our Internet Service Provider or our Information Technology (IT) staff may monitor your e-mail message content for trouble shooting and maintenance purposes, or where e-mail abuse is suspected.